Thank you for purchasing new Wiko phones. To comply with laws and regulations applicable to the protection of consumer rights and interests, we formulate this warranty policy, which only applies to Wiko phones sold in the Philippines.
1.1 Warranted Products
This warranty policy only applies to Wiko phones and the packaged accessories that are purchased from Wiko official channels, including Wiko online channels and Wiko offline channels. For products purchased from any other platform or organization, please contact the seller for after-sales warranty service.
1.2 Terms in This Document
|Accessory||Replaceable object, without which the main product would still continue to work as normal (chargers, data cables, etc.)|
|Part||Object that forms an integral part of the main product, and is required for the main product to work as normal (battery, screen, mainboard, etc.)|
|Main product||Product that incorporates all parts (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.)|
|Product||Product that incorporates all parts and accessories.|
2 Warranty Services
Wiko provides warranty service for all Wiko phones. You can access warranty repair services for eligible products at any Wiko Authorized Service Center in the Philippines.
2.1 Warranty Period
|Main product (excluding batteries)||-||-||12 months|
|Batteries||Removable batteries||-||6 months|
|Built-in batteries||-||12 months|
|Packaged accessories||Cables||• USB cables|
• Power cables
|Power adapters||-||6 months|
|Wired earphones||-||3 months|
|PU protective cases||-||Not covered by warranty|
|Eject pins||-||Not covered by warranty|
Please contact us at https://ph.wikomobile.com/c4-wiko-international to view the warranty period of your product.
2.2 Proof of Warranty
To access warranty services at a Wiko authorized service center, you'll need to verify your warranty status, which can be done by providing any one of the following materials. If the warranty information differs between materials, the information on the invoice (including paper invoice and invoice copy) will prevail.
|Invoice (including paper invoices & invoice copies)||• A paper invoice or invoice copy is the preferred warranty verification material.|
• Wiko customer service center will need to verify the invoice validity, before warranty services can be provided.
|Warranty card||• A warranty card can be used to verify the warranty status, if you are unable to provide either of the above materials.|
• The warranty card should be signed and stamped, and follow a standard template issued by the distributor.
|SN||• The product Serial Number (SN) can be used to verify warranty status, if you are unable to provide any of the above materials.|
• The warranty period will start 90 days after the date of manufacture indicated by the product SN.
- The product warranty period will start from the date that the Proof of Warranty (invoice, and/or warranty card) is issued.
- There are two methods to find your product SN:
• Method 1: input “*#06#” on the dial plate
• Method 2: go to “Settings” > “About phone” > “Model& hardware”
2.3 Warranty Policy
|Services||Available or Not||Description|
|Return due to Non-User-Related Faulty Performance||No||-|
|Replacement due to Non-User-Related Faulty Performance||Yes|| |
|In-Warranty Repair||Yes|| |
|Out-of-Warranty Repair||Yes|| |
2.4 Products Not Covered by the Warranty
In-warranty service will be denied to products that:
- Are not covered by Wiko official warranty commitments.
- Have been expired from the warranty period.
- Have been damaged in transit in the process of being returned, replaced, or repaired (by mail).
- Have been reworked, disassembled, or repaired without authorization.
- Are subject to accidental user damage, such as parts oxidation, drop-related damage, improper voltage input, excessive pressure, or main board deformation (for a power adaptor, such damage includes cracks, broken pins, severe deformation, broken power cable, and exposed wire core).
- Are subject to damage resulting from improper installation, usage, maintenance, and/or storage, such as the use of third-party hardware like data cables and adaptors, installation of third-party software, improper testing, or connection with a device that is not authorized by Wiko or is incompatible with the product.
- Differ from the product model specified in the proof of warranty, or have an altered proof of warranty.
- Have a product nameplate, SN barcode, or tamper tape that has been removed, damaged, or made illegible.
- Are subject to force majeure-related damage (fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Have no valid maintenance vouchers or valid invoices (excluding the circumstance where you can prove that the device is within the warranty period).
3 Repair Quality Assurance
- For warranty-covered replacement products, the new warranty period starts once the replacement product has been received.
- Warranty-covered replacement parts/accessories are granted either a new 90-day warranty period, or will continue to be covered for the remainder of the original product warranty period (whichever is longer).
- Replacement parts for out-of-warranty repairs are granted a new 90-day warranty period.
- Wiko authorized service center staff are qualified to explain the scope and principles of this warranty policy.
4 Return/Replacement/Repair Guide
It is recommended that you confirm the following information before applying for return/replacement/repair:
|Service type||The main product and accessories are included||The packaging box is intact||The invoice hasn't been altered||Giveaway, bundled, and/or gift (if applicable) are included|
- Please obtain a diagnostic report from a nearby Wiko authorized service center, in order to have the product replaced/returned.
- Diagnostic reports are only issued for hardware-related issues.
- If you have purchased the product from a brick-and-mortar retail store, please obtain a diagnostic report from a Wiko authorized service center before applying for return/replacement.
- If you have purchased the product online, please apply for return/replacement, in accordance with the policies of the relevant e-store/e-commerce platform.
- Please back up and delete your personal data before returning/replacing/repairing the device. Wiko will not be held responsible for any data-related loss resulting from its performance of a warranty service, in the event that the user has failed to back up, delete, and/or remove such data. Wiko will not store any of the personal data on your device for any purpose.
- You can choose to have your device repaired onsite or by mail.
- If the product is determined to be out-of-warranty, the Wiko authorized service center can only offer paid out-of-warranty repair along with the diagnostic report.
5 Other Statements
- The information in this warranty policy only applies to Wiko mobile phones sold in the Philippines territory.
- Only product models released in the Philippines, (subject to notice on the Wiko official website) are eligible for the warranty services outlined in this document.
- Wiko will not be held responsible for any other commitments, no matter verbal or written or offers made by a third-party agent (retailer, distributer, etc.) that it has not guaranteed.
6 Contact Us